“Exciting Opportunity in Electrician - Position Opened for 2020”
One of the most successful outdoor advertising and street furniture installation company is looking for an Electrician (Male – 1 Position).
Offered a very competitive salary package, join a rapidly winning team
The Electrician is responsible for -
- Schedules, performs and follow-up repairs, and preventive maintenance on daily basis
- Make sure electrical/lighting status of all street furniture are working in order.
- Arrange Meter Installation, Lamp Pole Connection of Street Furniture by communicating with related department managers such as YESC Head Quarters, Township YESC Department, Electrical Inspection Department and so on.
- Follow up stock (quantities of each component) and inform management of any necessary purchase
- Coordinate with Warehouse for issue/stock status of Electrical Components
- Supervise Operation Workers in regular site check with very effective manner
- Make sure the safety at work according to company’s procedures.
- Work on day time or night depending on company needs.
Required skills and qualifications
- Must have a Bachelor Engineering Degree in Electrical Power, Electronics from Technological University or other equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 3 years working experience as Technical Engineer/Electrician in Electrical Supply, Power Plant, Installation/Maintenance of Buildings
- Good Knowledge in Circuit breaker corrective maintenance
- Must have experience in communicating with government department such as Township YESC
- Good Willing, Flexible and Enthusiastic team member
- Communicative English skill is compulsory
- Driving License is compulsory
Interested Candidates are requested to send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.