“Exciting Opportunity in Operation Supervisor - Position Opened for 2020”
Street Furniture Advertising Company, FMIDecaux is looking for:
Experienced Safety Officer/Manager- 1 Position to join our winning team.
Based in Yangon.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Continuous inspection of project sites, to ensure a hazard-free environment and Promoting safety practices on site
- Assessment and approval of subcontractor safety plans by coordination with Operation Manager & Technical Supervisor
- Verification of tools and equipment to ensure good quality and support to have safety working method
- Coordinates all issues regarding hazardous materials or waste
- Creating and enforcing safety guidelines and programs, Establish and maintain health and safety communication structures
- Carrying out drills and exercises on managing emergency situations
- Conducting investigations on accidents
- Responding to workers’ safety concerns, especially at public access area
- Manages all communications with government departments in regards of safety
- Continuous monitoring of all safety related documents, reports and issues to keep them updated.
JOIN US if you are-
- A bachelor’s degree holder
- Must have valid competency certificates for occupational health and safety HSE, especially in Construction Safety
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in CONSTRUCTION SAFETY MANAGEMENT
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety protocols.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- ENGLISH Compulsory.
Competitive salary package with exceptional working opportunities.
Send your update CV to email@example.com